Saturday, August 18, 2012

Latest From Leo- 8/16

Whew!

It stormed like the dickens last night!  Baseballs and rain that is.  That was the hardest I think I've ever seen the O's hit the ball last night!

According to the DABL rain out line both games last night are suspended games, their and ours.  Both are to start in the 5th inning where we left off.  When, where and how that game will resume I do not know yet.  But I will inform you once I know more.

Thanks John for giving it a go and Brent for trying to hold on.  We got a lot of nagging injuries and illnesses that have zapped the team spirit and we need to find a way to get our spirit back for the final push to end of season.

Sunday August 19th at 4:30 pm at Memorial Park is our next game against the Dodgers.  Jose will take the hill.  Hope that we didn't have any further injuries and others will be able to make it Sunday.  Please let me know if you are not going to make it.  Otherwise, I'll see you Sunday.

Go Bucs!

No comments:

Post a Comment