Monday, June 30, 2014

Latest From Leo - 6/30

DATE: TUESDAY, JULY 1st      hot-line  671-3954
TIME:
7:00 pm
OPPONENT: DODGERS

LOCATION: GERMANTOWN
UNIFORM:  ....GOLDS....  


OK guys, here is my official apology to you guys and to Lisa, Lynn, Keaton and the Jets.  I'm sorry for my outburst and use of profanity during my rant.  I'm sorry!  I will make a more conscious effort to curb my behavior.
We next play tomorrow night against the Dodgers at Germantown at 7 pm. We will wear our gold and gray uniform.  Bobby will take the hill.

Great, great job Dustin on the complete game win yesterday.  I'm sorry that my antics overshadowed the game.  Thank goodness I got out of the way so you could get after the Jets.  Great job!

We'll see you all tomorrow night and let's get another win!

No comments:

Post a Comment