Friday, June 27, 2014

Latest From Leo - 6/27

DATE: SUNDAY, JUNE 29th      hot-line  671-3954
TIME:
4:30 pm
OPPONENT: JETS

LOCATION: MERORIAL
UNIFORM:  WHITES 

 
Guys -

According to all my emails and paper schedules we play at 4:30 p.m. on Sunday!  
So let's be ready to take on the Jets Sunday June 29th at 4:30 p.m. at Memorial Park in Jeffersonville.  We will wear WHITES!
As a reminder to all.  As the Manager of this bunch.  I determine when I fill out the line-up (and take full responsibility) who I put where and when.  I also make the changes to our defense during the game.  I only asked that you be ready, at all times, to go to the spot I assign and give it you're all to play that position.  Thank you.
I'm not sure what happened.  We've now given up 27 runs and scored 3 in the past two games.  And people want to know why we don't play more games against the 38+ division or why we're not in that division.  My answer would be unless we can hit better, field better and get dominate pitching we're probably in the right division for us!
It's no fun losing!  Actually, I don't mind losing if we give the other team a battle, but when we get our heads bashed in - it ain't no fun!  We all want to win!  I'm not pointing any fingers and neither should anyone else.  This is suppose to be a team.  We win as a team, we lose as a team and sometimes we tie as a team (I really hate ties)!
Let's shake these loses off and move on.  Try focusing on how we can get guys on base and score more runs.  Too, lets get better on defense.  It was only eight games ago, I was hearing how we had a good little team and now I'm hearing grumbling about this and that.  We do have a good team and we need to play as a team.  There is no "I" in team!  

No comments:

Post a Comment