Monday, June 18, 2012

Latest From Leo - 6/17

Damn Mother Nature!

She won yesterday.  Hope all the Dad's had a great day yesterday.  Honestly, I didn't because I wanted to play baseball.  But settled for a Reds baseball and U S Open and steak and Rock of Ages!  Dang that was a pretty busy day.  Good thing I didn't play ball I would never got that all in.

Yesterday's rain out is going to be played on August 19th at this point.  Same time and same place so mark it on your calendars.  Dave S, if you can change the blog to reflect and if it changes again we'll make it happen when it happens.

Tomorrow night we play the Thunder at Memorial at 7:00 p.m.  Since we were not together yesterday other than Dustin who's on vacation and Charlie who is still on the mend is there anyone else who is not going to make the game?  Please let me know asap.
 
Otherwise, I will see all the rest of you scurvy dogs in the dugout.  Jose will take the hill for the start.

Go Pirates!

No comments:

Post a Comment