Friday, May 10, 2013

Latest From Leo - 5/10

Hello Pirates -

I got about half of you to respond to my previous email about having practice this weekend.  Again, I know it's Mother's Day on Sunday.  I thought what about Saturday?

Well, of the half of you I heard from it was an equal split of about half could go on Saturday and other half on Sunday.  Again I know Sunday is Mother's Day!

So for those who can make it on Saturday from 2 pm to 3:30 pm.  I will be at Des Pres park ready to hit ground balls, fly balls and BP.  For those who can make it on Sunday I will be at Des Pres from 3 pm to 4:30 pm to do the same.  If you can make both days you get a gold star!  Both days are going to be gorgeous so come on out and get some sun and work out the muscles!

Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment