Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Latest From Leo - 5/14

We are going to scrimmage this Sunday May 19th against the Colonels at 4:30 pm at Doss High School.  Doss High School is located at 7601 St. Andrews Church Road - 40214.

The easiest direction I can give you to find Doss High School is to come at it off of Dixie Hwy, turn onto St. Andrews Road and follow it till you get to the school.

I have four guys I need money and/or waivers from please bring them with you so I can get turned in.  Waiver has to be complete before you can participate in games and money has to be paid too!
New hats have been ordered and are in.  Hopefully, I will have them to pass out on Sunday.  For those who have paid for hat, great!  If you didn't I know who you are and we'll settle up.

Boys, we are getting closer - 18 days til Opening Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment