Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Latest From Leo - 4/8

Wow!  12 guy made it to Des Pres yesterday for practice.  That ties all time record for participation of a Pirate practice.  Thank you to all who made it and you know who you are.  I hope you are not as sore as I am!

We will have two practices this week.  Wow!
First, there will be batting practice at John Denney's batting cage on Weds. April 10th at 5:30 p.m. He has Iron Mike already to go and it will pitch for hours!

Second, we will be back at Des Pres on Sunday April 14th at 2:00 p.m. for more infield and batting practice and getting legs and arms ready.

Last night I got notification that there is no longer a Red Sox team but there is a new team  - Yankees.  The Yankees is made up of some Red Sox players and other players picked up through sign ups.

April 28th is deadline for money and waivers.  I will email waiver to you later.  I have to have money and more importantly waiver before any player steps on field.  I will hope to have it to you so you can fill out and send back and/or bring to me at future practice.

Uniforms - for those who don't have one, I am trying to find the uniforms not being used and you will have to purchase them from those individuals.  We are also going to go back to wearing the gold and white tops.  White on Sunday and gold on weeknights.  I would suggest if you don't have white pants find some.  Of course you will need gray pants.  Black socks and belt and Pirates hat. 

Go CARDS!

Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment