Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Latest From Leo - 4/2

Hey guys!

60 DAYS!!!! 

It is now 2 months, 60 days, 1440 hours, 86,400 minutes or 5,184,000 seconds until we start playing baseball this season!

Practice Sunday April 7th at 1:00 pm at Des Pres Park.  Its gonna be a great weekend to get out and get the arms and legs moving so we don't incur massive injuries before the season starts.

Also, time to start talking about collecting players fees ($195.00) and waivers.  I have to turn them in in the next couple weeks with roster to have our team be legit.  
The Germantown concession stand deal is dead!  We will not be working the stand on the weekend on April 20 & 21st.  We did not have enough folks commit to cover the times they needed.  

Guys, I need to firm up the roster and start getting serious about who is playing this year.  The clock is ticking.  I apologize for the lack of email and calls.  I'm a little snowed under at work/travels.  I will be sending out the waiver as soon as I get it.  I will then most likely park myself in the next couple weeks so you can bring to me with money and we can get the Pirates ready to do battle.

Questions?

Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment