Monday, May 7, 2012

Latest From Leo - 5/7

Guys  -

Those of you that made it out yesterday for the scrimmage I thank you for making the effort.  We are now 4 weeks away from opening day and we need more work!  On Wednesday May 9th at 5:30 pm there will be batting practice at John Denney's facility over in Jeffersonville, IN.  Check the blog for directions if you don't know where it is.  Or contact John at 502-552-5596 (cell) and he can help you get there.

I've been contacted by Kevin from the Dodgers about getting a scrimmage together with his team.  I think they have Iroquois as their  field of practice.  So I will check with him to see what works.

This Sunday is Mother's Day and so many asked after the scrimmage if we could do something on Saturday.  That is possible if its possible for you folks.  With a show of hands - how many could get together on Saturday May 12th to practice infield, outfield, batting and more?  [Reply to Leo at 

I need your gold shirts boys!  If you gave me already, thank you, if not please get this week so I can give to Bill and get them back for Opening Day!  David has attached the Pirates schedule to the blog, Charlie has sent it to me so that it can be attached to your computer calendar or I can print a paper copy if you want it that way.

Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment