Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Latest From Leo - 5/1

Guys -

I know you all want to go to the Pegasus Parade and that's fine if you do.  Just don't tell us!
Guys we are one month away from starting the 2012 season.
The official schedule is out and I will forward once I've had a chance to review and see if anyone else has changes.
We open again with the Orioles at Memorial on June 3rd, which means we'll see Adam and its wood bat.
Let's go Bucs, Lets go Bucs!

This Thursday May 3rd the field at Des Pres is available for pitchers to work off mound.  Please take advantage of it.  I will not be there, I'm out of town this week.  Brian is the man!  Please do not take BP if there are any little kids around.  There are cages and you can swing in them.  Infield and outfield practice is ok.  If you can make it contact Brian on cell 640-8276, text or email bkhooper@yahoo.com.

I'm still working on what we can do for scrimmage on Sunday May 6th.  Senators are up for it.  The field at the Knobs is not available.  It may be we can go to Shawnee before or after Colonels/Dodgers.  I will keep you informed.  Worse case we'll have a practice at Des Pres on Sunday.

I am in possession of some inexpensive Pirates hats if anyone wants or is having hard time finding.  They are cheap and adjustable  hats and I can sell you one for what Hikes Point baseball paid for them.

Guys its getting closer so get your ass in gear and get your blood moving.

Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment