Thursday, July 11, 2013

Latest From Leo - 7/10

Well boys last night was a loss but it was the best pitching duel I've seen played in the MSBL!  Jose, great job on the mound. I'm just sorry we couldn't get the bats to help you get a W instead.  I thought for sure the ball that Dustin whacked would be gone and tie the game but that's baseball.
Next up we play the Jets on Sunday July 14th at 1:00 pm at Memorial Park. We will be dressed in whites for Sunday's game with gold hats.  I've been told that we may see some changes to our schedule to help make up some of the rain outs.  Which means we may have a 3 game week coming up.  So I'm letting you know now.

I had Charlie, Chris and Dustin inform me that they will be out the last week of July for vacation.  Mark is going to be taking a leave for the next month to help his family take care of family member. 

Guys, you see now why I decided to carry such a large roster.  We've got guys on DL (4 to be exact), vacations (2 now and 3 to come, plus more), work schedules and life in general.  It will all work out in the long run.

See you guys at the ball park on Sunday!

Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment