Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Latest From Leo - 6/26

Holy Cow!

The Pirates are on a winning streak!  3 games to be specific and ready to make it four with a meeting this Sunday against the Yankees, 1:00 pm at Clarksville Little League Park. 

We will be dressed in white uniforms for Sunday's game.  You guys getting the pattern down, yet?

Great game last night boys!  John D, great job getting the complete game win.  We had the bats come alive and the defense was pretty awesome.  Mark Ferguson - catch of the night (sorry Chris yours was good too)!

I apologize to Rich and Rick for not getting you guys an at-bat last night.  I screwed up and lost track of innings.  I will make it up to you both.

I need to know a couple things so please let me know so I can make note of it because if I don't write it down I have a hard time remembering.

1. I need to know who will not be at game on Sunday other than David and Rick.

2. Would you guys be able to play on Tuesday July 2nd? If we were able to make up our rain out w/(Orioles).  We are about only team with a single game rain out, not sure we'll play just need to know how many so I can report to David A - yes or no.

3. I am being reminded of vacations dates.  Do me a favor and let me know your dates so I can plan accordingly.

Last but not least lets hear it for Jose' and his great coaching job getting the Pirates on the winning track (Fire Leo!).  

No comments:

Post a Comment