Monday, March 12, 2012

FIRST PRACTICE


Hey Guys -
Now that the NCAA brackets have been determined its time to get out on the ball field and start warming up the arms and legs!  I'd like to get together this Sunday March 18th at 2 pm at Des Pres Park.  What I really want to do is like the big leaguers have those of you who are going to pitch this year come to start getting the arms ready.  The rest of you guys be there too so we can take some infield and swings.  Its time to shake the dust off.  We are less than 90 days away from opening day.  I also will forward a copy of the player waiver to you which you can sign and send back with money or bring with money.  We have until the last weekend of April to turn in monies.  Let me know you can or can not be there.  If we don't have people show up to practice I don't want to waste my time.  Sorry about short notice but my travel schedule is getting crazy.
Thanks
Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment